|The rules put here are not created to discriminate against any person, any group, ideology, following, or any other sort of division of peoples. These rules exist to ensure the ease of submission by members, and equally importantly, to ensure quality control.|
To clarify this point we do not deny your pictures if you are not good at drawing. So long as it is evident that you have put some effort into the drawing, it will more than likely be accepted.
The only reasons for your submission being declined will be because it infringes upon one of the rules below.
The group owner reserves the right to alter, add, or dismiss rules as situations demand. Nonetheless, it is not in the interest of this group to narrow the submission criteria to outrageous amounts, and the staff will always strive to make it as easy as reasonably possible for members to use this group. If you feel this is not happening please contact the group founder, whose icon may be found lower on the page.
1/ No submitting works that do not belong to you: After a number of complaints, this has been extended not only to works that just plain aren't yours, but to pictures made from bases, and to pictures that you have only tweaked or altered in some way.
-Works have been coloured, re-drawn, or feature other people's characters may be submitted only if the image features the original artist in the description. We are trying to avoid violation of rights here
2/ No submitting works that do not convey a Yuri pairing: "Yuri" can mean anything from friendship to hot blazing love.
- Pictures that feature only one girl may be submitted if they are definitely lesbian characters. This information may be put into the artist description, or perhaps conveyed by some visible sign, such as the girl reading a lesbian magazine, or checking out girls from afar, etc.
- After some deliberation on the point, as long as the theme is yuri-based, there may be male characters in the picture. This amendment is to allow such things as men comically looking in through a window, or being tied up and kept out of the action, or something similar. The male may not participate, for that by definition negates the yuri aspect of the picture, and therefore makes it ineligible for submission.
3/ No submitting half finished works please: Please do not give us half-done pictures. Clean, crisp lineart is okay, but not with the squiggles and various dots and things on it, please.
- This goes for half-done coloured pictures too.
- For the same reason, we do not accept works that have not been uploaded onto DA in a neat fashion, such as badly scanned items, badly taken camera shots, or anything else that might not show the picture in its best light.
- Please also keep the pictures you submit in their highest quality, please.
4/ If your submission is declined, feel free to contact an admin of the group. please do not keep resubmitting it
5/ Please do not spam the front page: This includes advertisements for other groups hate messages, or arguments. Please relate issues with the group or how it is run directly through me or one of the other admins.
- This rule does not apply to contest adverts for other groups. Contest adverts for other groups may be posted in the comments section once.
- No repeating adverts, and no reminders.
6/ You may submit as many deviations as you wish: Just keep them in line with the rules.
7/ If your submission is literacy, please try to make it as well written as you can: There is no language barrier, but it is strongly recommended you write in English, as this is a primarily English-speaking group.
8/ Adverts of any sort will NOT be posted in the group journals: No exceptions
Thank you for taking the time to read, unless you didn't, in which case read the above text, and then read this sentence again.